Thursday, January 30, 2014

Free TIme

I know it's cold back home. And whatever apprehensions I had about moving down here, weather was not one of them. I was glad to say Sayonara to winter, and Hello, to warm temperatures! 

So, in our free time on the weekends, we hang out at the pool. It's been quite warm here lately, and there is nothing quite as refreshing as taking a dip in the pool. Jealous, Arkansas?




Is it just me, or are boys just that much cuter in a pageboy hat?



In that pesky air shipment that hasn't arrived yet, are our swim diapers. So Beckham and I hang out poolside and dip are feet in, while the older boys swim. When we know we are heading home, we will dunk him in. Water logged diapers are terrible. Who wants to sit in that all day?



So long for now!


No comments :

Post a Comment