Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moving day is almost here....

This week has been pretty quiet...It is the calm before the storm. There is so much going on in the next couple of days. Heath is going out of the country, we close on our house, we have to move, and then I go back to work. Seriously...This happens within 6 days of each other. If you came into our apartment right now...You would say that there was no way. The problem is that we only brought the essentials to the apartment, so its difficult to pack stuff that you use every day. I have already busted into some of the boxes that I have packed! But I don't want to complain...I am SO excited to move.

Cayden has been going through a rough patch the last few days. It seems that he really doesn't want to nap during the day. Not the he was a huge napper before, but he could pull off an hour or more. Right now we are at 45 minutes...tops! He is still sleeping pretty well at night. He averages 3-4 hours at a time. I know that there are babies out there that sleep through the night, but it could be worse.

Who said boys weren't fun to dress? Believe it or not this is a 0-3 month top that he is just now able to wear, and 3-6 month bottoms. They are soo cute!



One really great thing about this week is that my best friend Julie came into town. This was her and Cayden's first meeting. They hit it off, and she thought he was pretty cute. Then again, who wouldn't? They both decided to wear stripes today!




I'm sure next week's post will be delayed buy the unpacking process, and the getting ready to go back to work and not have a mental breakdown process. Again, I can't say it enough... I am SO SO SO grateful that my cousin is taking care of him. It really makes a difficult situation a little more bearable. Rationally I know that he is in good hands, and that he won't really remember me ditching him. Irrationally, I feel like a horrible parent who is abandoning their child. This state of mind reminds me of the ups and downs of being pregnant!





No comments :

Post a Comment