Friday, September 16, 2011

Middle of the night multi-tasking!

Getting up in the middle of the night can be difficult, and sometimes it's really hard to stay awake. But I have found that with my iPhone, I have developed a routine:

1. Check email. Usually it's junk, but sometimes I get a note from another mom who is up in the wee hours too.

2. Facebook. Its funny...not too many posts at 2am. My friends need to get out more so that I can be Entertained!

3. Words with friends.

4. Barnes and Noble app. I love this one because I can catch up on the newest releases and read the overviews to see what my next book will be!

By the time I have completed all of these things, Cayden is done and it's time to go to bed! All to be repeated in four hours!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment