Thursday, February 3, 2011

16 Weeks

There was a blizzard this week. Or at least as close to a blizzard as I have ever been. Unfortunately NWA is not the most prepared for snow and ice as those towns in the north, so I have been off school for the past three days. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we were out tomorrow too.


Now to the part that most of you care about. Here is my 16 week picture. Obviously, I am a little behind in my posting. I was shooting for Monday's or Tuesday's, but things happen. Like reading, sleeping, lounging, movie watching, eating, etc.



Me at 16 weeks!
Stats for the week:
Weight: According to MY scale at home...no weight gain so far. I know that this is going to stop happening in the very near future, but it does put my fear that I would gain a TON of weight at ease.
Food: I still like tomatoes. But I am going for the rare and hard to find yellow cherry tomatoes. Next time I'm at the store I will know better than to leave with just one container. My meat aversion may be easing a little. I was able to eat most of my hamburger last night!
Baby stats: The good news is that we find out on the 21st what we're having. But like the pregnancy itself we are holding back to find out until the end of the week with a "Gender Reveal Party." More on that later.
According to my chart the baby is almost the size of my hand. WOW! I am ready to feel it move. It seems that with something that large, I should be able to feel it. I know that my time will come, but I'm ready now!


No comments :

Post a Comment