Saturday, February 19, 2011

Did I Menton...

that I felt the baby move. It actually happened last weekend, after my rant about not feeling it move. Obviously Lil' C can read my mind! Although sometimes it reminds me of that movie Alien, I love the feeling. At least I know that something is in there moving around.

Random Irritation: If you have ever visited any baby websites, and checked out their message boards, you will notice that women refer to their husbands as "DH." My friend Sarah was just as curious as I was, and finally figured out what DH means....Darling Husband. I don't know about you but in general conversations with random people, I don't refer to Heath as "Darling Husband." I am 100% sure that in my current condition he does not refer to me as Darling Wife. In his mind he probably calls me something that would be inappropriate to put on here. My hormones may be altering my mood hmmm....Sorry Heath.

Not to much else to report, other than I went to Rick's and ordered the cake for Friday...Can't wait!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment