Friday, July 12, 2013

Beckham's Newborn Photos

We've used Calotype ever since Cayden was born. We had his newborn photos, 6 month, and 1 year family pictures all done by them. I have never been disappointed in what they were able to capture, so it was a no-brainer as to whether we would do the same for Beckham. Once again they did a fantastic job, and even when I thought there was no way for Julie to get any decent shots of Cayden (because he was being a pill), she got some of my very favorites. 

Beckham was a gem. He slept when he was supposed to, and participated as fully as he needed to. My mom and I tried to lure/persuade/beg/barter/bribe Cayden with yogurt melts, cars, climbing on a ladder, stories, songs, chocolate chip cookies, iPhones, etc. It took every one of us putting on our best circus act in order to get Cayden to pause as he was running around like a crazy person. And for those wondering, the cookies didn't come out until the very end so it wasn't like he was hyped up on sugar...just natural energy, lots and lots of energy. 




 Beckham was so serene and good. Maybe this will be a foretelling of his personality...

 This guy kills me. LOVE him and this photo. I am totally biased but I think the Gap could use a new toddler model....this guy!

 Screaming...sure, whatever works. 

"Pose with Beckham, Cayden. Kiss your brother on the head." Or just rip his hat off of him. Yes, we will forever be working on - Be nice- Be Gentle - Soft - Don't Squeeze - Don't throw stuff at him - Don't kick.



No comments :

Post a Comment