Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Random Thoughts -

The weather is getting cooler here. Not like Snow-maggedon or Snow-pocolipse cold, but cooler than 75. Dare I say, it even gets into the 50's and 60's at night. Thankfully the air conditioners that we had installed have heaters in them. It's nice to knock the chill out of the air. With all of that said, I try to take the kids outside as much as possible. Cayden likes to pick up sticks and leaves. Such a boy. 


Yesterday Cayden insisted on wearing socks with his sandals and a jacket. Beck just goes with the flow. Also, yesterday Cayden went to school wearing track pants and a shirt. When I went to pick him up he was wearing shorts. I asked if he had a bathroom accident, and they said no. Apparently he just took his clothes off and decided to put the shorts on. I will also add that he changed his underwear too. Silly kid.

In case you have been on pins and needles wondering what happened to the quilt that I liked but didn't like - Cayden commandeered it. He decided it was his and he sleeps with it now. BUT - he doesn't sleep with the super soft minky side down, he sleeps with the patchwork side against him.
Where does he get this stuff?


Beckham is just cute. There is a debate between Heath and I about his eye color. I'm not quite ready to concede that they are brown. They are brown WITH blue around the outside. They are really really lovely. I hope they stay this way.



I've been making Beckham food. The baby food supply here is minimal and the baby food that we had sent here is gone. Thankfully I had bought a book months ago and have been able to make a few things like broccoli and cauliflower. Carrots with leeks and sweet potatoes. Fun Fact - Sweet potatoes here are white.


And for your enjoyment a little throw back to last October. I can't even believe how much Cayden and Mills have changed. The babies obviously are bigger, but the other two...It's crazy. We miss them like crazy too. Millie sent Cayden a video today and he watched it three times in a row with such a sad look on his face. It was like he just wanted to be there in Millie's house with her, playing. I promised we would see them soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment