Sunday, April 3, 2011

25 weeks...and the psychosis of a pregnant lady


What is that you say? I am wearing the same shirt as last week...yep. At least my pants are different.


At 25 weeks I am noticing a few different things about myself, aside from being obviously pregnant. During my entire pregnancy I haven't really been "emotional" at least not in the crying, weeping sense. I have had more of the bitchy and annoyed emotions. That is, until this week. Starting off with Army Wives it was pretty much down hill from there. And then I started having weird questions/thoughts.

This brings me to the meat of this post: Pregnant Women are Crazy.


Here are a few things I have pondered in the last week:


During the airplane ride -

* If my ears are popping, are Cayden's?

* Is it possible for my uterus to explode from the pressure?


After eating -

* If I eat too much, will my stomach expand enough to squish him?


Being around really loud music -

* Am I harming his ears by being in a room with loud music?


These are the things I have thought of the past few days. I am 100% sure that the closer I get to actually having a baby, the weirder and more crazy my thoughts will get. Hang on to your seats because we still have 15 weeks to go!!

1 comment :

  1. I interchange the same Gap tshirts and cardigans so I won't judge your tshirt.

    ReplyDelete