Sunday, April 10, 2011

Going through the big D...


and I don't mean Dallas. Or Depression. Or Divorce (Lord knows we have had enough of that to last for awhile). I mean Diabetes. According to the two glucose tests, I have gestational diabetes. In many ways I am not surprised considering my family history, but in a lot of ways it just makes me mad. I have an appointment in two weeks to discuss my diet and other stuff, so at least I will know a little more at that point.

On to the fun stuff. This week has been pretty eventful. Aside from the diagnosis, we hit the 26th week, which means we are officially less than 100 days away from Cayden making his appearance. Should we freak out now??





Here I am! Although a grey shirt has made another appearance, it is not the same one. And really, are you going to judge me? I'm pregnant. During this phase of my life, I will generally always win the argument with that excuse.


Another big moment this week: We FINALLY have bedding. I have searched high and low. I have ordered and returned. I have decided and then undecided. I am here to say I have made up my mind...no going back. I love this bedding from Pottery Barn, and really couldn't be happier!




Heath and I took a trip to Tulsa this weekend to look at this bedding, and to register. What an ordeal! When we got into the store it was sooo overwhelming. Too many choices and too much stuff. Not to say that we didn't register for a ton of stuff, but then again with Heath holding the scanning gun...I'm not sure that we didn't register for EVERYTHING in the store!


All in all, it was a good weekend. We actually got a couple of things from some friends this week too...I will post pictures of those later!


No comments :

Post a Comment