Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 27: Blessings all Around

So you say that I am in my third trimester already? Seriously? It is really hard to imagine. In some ways it feels like it has been forever, and in others it seems like a split second. During the past few months, and especially weeks we have been overwhelmed by all of the blessings God has given us. Blessing Number One: A baby. Although I complain about being pregnant, and all that it entails, I am extremely blessed to be given the opportunity to have a baby. Here is me at 27 Weeks! After this post I will not make any more comments on the grey shirt. Just be warned that it will probably be in most weekly updates. It's comfy. Blessing Number Two: We put our house up for sale about five weeks ago. Usually the optimist, I went into this thinking good if we do, it's okay if we don't. I really didn't get my hopes up. One week ago we accepted an offer, and are set to close on the 20th of May. We have been wanting to move closer into town for quite sometime, and now, along with a baby, we are getting the chance! Blessing Numbers Three through Seven: We have yet to have a shower, those will come at a later date, so it is amazing to me to already be surrounded by gifts from friends and family! Heath's cousin, Mandy, makes these SUPER cute burp cloths! This was one of the very first gifts we received, and I love them!


Heath's brother and sister-in-law gave us a bag full of goodies last night! I am sure the frog bath robe will come in very handy since Cayden's cousin LOVES his!


My friend Sarah gave me this super soft blanket and Boogie Wipes (she thought the name was funny) soon after we found out we were having a boy! Her son Beckett and Cayden will only be about 6 months apart!


Heath has some funny nicknames at work. Most of which I probably will never understand, but our good friend Heather had this onsie made. She was supposed to wait until the shower (which she is co-hosting) but couldn't help herself! She was too excited!

Things I have bought. There are not many. As you can see we have already been overwhelmed by so many presents, it's hard to compete! The outfit on the left is my favorite. I am pretty sure it will be featured in some three month photos!


From my mother. If you can't tell, this will be her first grandchild. She is a little excited. Cayden will be prepared for football season with some Razorback onsies!


My friend Kristin is due three days after me! It is so great to have someone to talk to about all the little things. At book club a couple of weeks ago she gave Cayden a fedora. She also purchased one for her daughter, so that they could match. I think the hat will look better on him, once he is actually wearing it...


This post was a little long, but it's hard to express how blessed, excited, overwhelmed, and lucky we truly are!


Next week's post: Doctor's visits and things I don't want to talk about in line at Wal-Mart!


No comments :

Post a Comment