Thursday, March 3, 2011

20 Weeks...

I really need to be more "on the money" with these belly picture/weekly blog updates. Technically, I am almost 21 weeks preggers, but I guess I will just be behind.


So in this 20th week of pregnancy, not much has happened. I must be in the "calm before the storm" phase, or at least with this post...the Quotations phase. My belly is getting bigger, I am sure I am getting fatter...and I am actually wearing Maternity Jeans, and pretty much loving it!

I was thinking this morning...Could you get away with maternity jeans after giving birth? And not the few weeks after...I mean like MONTHS after. They are comfy, and they pretty much look like regular jeans..who could tell if you were wearing them?

Baby Room stuff is coming around. The problem is putting our house up for sale. I really am not in the mood to decorate and paint, only to move soon after. My vote is to wait until we move, and then go crazy with the decor. For now we have furniture, and I almost for sure decision on bedding.

3 comments :

  1. I don't think my blog posts are updating on the right side of your screen. Maybe because it's private?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes, I agree about the maternity pants thing and yeah, I still wear maternity shirts all the time (just t-shirt types). I remember it took me a while to remember that I actually had to unbutton my pants to go to the bathroom after wearing maternity pants for so long (much longer than 9mths ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley - When I click on your link it pulls up. I think that when someone else does it, it is marked private!

    ReplyDelete