Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 21

Hello kids, it's time for our weekly update of what is going on with my body! We find ourselves in week 21. Officially past the halfway point. So is it uphill or downhill from here? I suppose it depends if you are a glass half full or half empty person...


This week it seems that my belly has gotten bigger. I am not sure if I really notice it as much as everyone else seems to. I get comments from teachers about how far along I am and WOW! Look at your belly. Although they are sweet and caring...it begins to make me wonder... Do people think I am big based on how far along I am? I think when you are pregnant, your self-esteem and paranoia increases. Mine is definitely on High Alert.
* Other news: I think Heath and I have come to a conclusion on the name. As much as I give Heath a hard time about it, he really is the one that chose the name. I will reveal that in a later post.
* I leave on a cruise to the Bahamas in a week! Unfortunately I am not going with Heath (busy season) but I am going with my mom, and I know we will have a blast! I am not sure how being pregnant on a cruise is going to work out, but I will be sure to take lots of pictures. Mostly from the neck up...especially if I am in a swimsuit (scary).
* Lil' C seems to be moving around quite a bit. Heath was actually able to feel him move the other night. Only once, but I think Heath is satisfied for the time being. Everything else seems to be moving along pretty well. No complaints here...at least for now!

No comments :

Post a Comment