Sunday, February 23, 2014

No Worries

We are still here. And alive. I blame Blogger for my lack of posting, and they will be receiving a harshly worded note shortly. 

This post is quick, no worries. Beck will be 8 months old tomorrow, so I'll be more detailed then. For now, it's a few quick stories. None of which have anything to do with anything. 

A few months ago, when Cayden was having his speech delay, Heath would comment on how he wished that Cayden could talk because kids always say the funniest things. It's true, and slowly I've been hoarding my arsenal of stories to tell. 

1. Stop me if you've heard this one. JK. We were in the city clerks office, filling out our passport/VISA stuff. I was trying my best to entertain Cayden, while pacifying Beckham. I hand off Heath's phone to Cayden and he proceeds to browse through the photos. All of a sudden he stumbles upon one and starts saying, "Poop! Poop!" He starts off low and gradually grows to a kind of scream. Very embarrassing. The poop picture in question was of Beckham's diaper, so we could show the doctor. Technology is awesome. Sometimes.


2. We were painting outside today. It's been pretty windy in SP. Cayden was decked out in his Cars undies, and the wind was a little cool. Trust me, it ain't cold here! Anyway, he yells, "Turn the wind off!" HA HA. It was super cute. 
 

3. I have a Paramore song on my phone. Ain't It Fun. He plays it, and tries to sing a long. It's delayed, but the words are all there. 

On that note (ba-dump bump). Sorry. We are just thankful he is putting words together. He's quite the chatterbox now. I love it. Most of the time. 



No comments :

Post a Comment