Monday, August 15, 2011

Doctor Update

Today we went to Cayden's, or should I say Tank's, one month appointment. Two weeks ago this kid weighed in at 8lbs 6oz. We were thrilled. Yea, he's gaining weight. Today, our Tank came in at......



wait for it....



wait for it........




TEN pounds Three ounces. Are you kidding me? No wonder my back is killing me! Of course this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't hold him, and love him, and walk him to sleep all of the time!

Good Grief. In the beginning we would call Cayden all sorts of pet names. Bug. Cayden Bug. Pudding Pop...

I'm definitely introducing Tank, and using it as my Number 1 nickname.


I'm not sure what his length is...I'll try to measure him later!




Heath finally got a picture of us together. He doesn't really look like a 10 pounder...but looks are deceiving.


On a side note: I started filling out Cayden/Tank's baby book. I like the idea of having the baby book because I can put stuff in it...Pictures, invitations, bracelets from the hospital. I knew when I started this blog that it would also serve as a baby book. Blog2Print does a great job!


Also, I was thinking that I would like to record little things that Cayden does each day in a notebook. AND...I've got the crafting bug again. I am mentally preparing or thinking about how to complete a project. It involves machines that cut...Dangerous is my middle name.


No comments :

Post a Comment