Monday, June 20, 2011

9 cm to go!

It doesn't seem like much does it? But I think we still have some time to get stuff done. Of course if you ask Heath, he believes it could be any minute! So my bag is sort of packed, and Cayden's stuff is mostly organized, and we are pretty much ready.
Here is my grey-clad belly at week 36. I went to the doctor this past week for yet another glucose test, yeah me. They did say that if the levels were good, I wouldn't have to be tested any more...Thank goodness. It was also my first experience with the "checking" process. I won't go into any details, but I am guessing that things look okay. Dilated to 1cm which to me says, don't get too excited yet.



Because Cayden is almost here, I feel like we can begin to add the other happenings in our life as well. As you know, we sold our house and are living in an apartment while our new house is being built. It was a slow start but they are beginning to make progress. We went and walked around the upstairs and downstairs, and I must say it is surreal. It doesn't feel like our house, but I am SUPER excited that it is!



I will continue to add pictures as the build progresses. Pretty soon we'll take Cayden to his new room and show it off.


Other news: I am keeping good on my goal of NOT reading baby books. I have finished one fluff book, The Reading Group, and am onto another. I have also decided to try my hand and some paintings and crafts. For some that know me, this is scary. For others, it may not seem so far off key. I'll let you know how it goes!




No comments :

Post a Comment