Thursday, January 13, 2011

I MUST know the Gender!

How do people go through an entire pregnancy and not find out what they are having beforehand? That is insanity!!

I'm at the point right where I can't really have too many conversations about Lil' C. I can't talk about names, because there is a 50% chance that whatever name we talk and argue about doesn't matter anyway. I can't really look at nursery stuff. I do, don't get me wrong, but how can I get excited when I don't KNOW! And I don't want to get too attached to one thing, but it end up not being "the one."
Clothes- Sure, they're all cute. But why look when you don't KNOW....

This is where I am. Itching to buy something babyish, and yet I can't. I can hold on for the next 6 weeks, but how do these people do it for 9 months. UGH.

People were amazed that Heath and I kept the pregnancy a secret for almost two months...that was hard enough.
So to those crazy people who wait until birth to find out boy or girl...Kudos to you, but no thanks!

2 comments :

  1. It's not so hard! It was actually kind of fun to not know what Josie was going to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn, I knew you would have something to say! Ha ha...But you know how much grief I gave you for waiting!

    ReplyDelete