Monday, January 17, 2011

14 Weeks!

I have made the decision to post "Belly"Pictures. I battled back and forth with the idea because in my mind, my "belly" has nothing to do with the baby right now...It's just my fat gut. But according to my mom, teachers at school, and my husband...It's not just fat. So here we are...My first "belly" picture.


Me at 14 weeks!


Now on the to the more interesting things. After having a conversation with fellow teachers, who also happen to be bloggers, and after blog stalking some soon-to-be-moms, I have finally figured out what to talk about....

Me! And of course the baby.

Symptoms: The past couple of weeks have been the best so far. My nausea is almost completely gone and I can actually stand the smell of most foods. I have been getting quite a few headaches. None that have been unbearable, but nonetheless, I hate headaches.

Food: Addicted to grape tomatoes. Can't stand most meat, especially chicken. After this weekend, we can also add steaks to the list. I think I could become a vegetarian...very easily. I have weird moments where I smell something and it reminds me of food... At church on Sunday someones perfume reminded me of barbecue, and I thought.."yes, I need Whole Hog!"

Baby: According to this very fancy chart I have...Lil' C is about the size of an apple...Really? Honestly, this whole baby growing in my belly thing still amazes and baffles me.

No comments :

Post a Comment