Sunday, April 21, 2013

Outside - Allergies and All

Cayden loves it outside. You know what really loves Cayden? Pollen. And me, of course. We know Cayden has allergies, not sure which ones, but if it's warm, and there's any amount of gold dust floating through the air - then he will have a runny nose, and lots of drainage. While this is all manageable, it usually turns into a crap-shoot for sleep at night. We have never boasted about Cayden's awesome sleeping skills. We consider an entire week of sleeping through the night a miracle. With that being said, the past couple of days were filled with snotty noses and horrible sleep patterns.

Does that keep us indoors? Mostly, but not all the time. He can't live in a bubble, right? So, out we went. 
(Please ignore the monotony of these photos - green hasn't quite reached our backyard yet)



 I have been trying out a few camera tips from the workshop I took last weekend. The rule of thirds - back light - etc. You know, all those fancy things.


 Cayden could have cared less - he just wanted to run and play and roll the ball and get on the tricycle and get off the tricycle and climb into his truck - and back out, you see the pattern.




 He reminds me of Heath is this picture. Furrowed brow. Not that I don't have a pretty fantastic furrowed brow myself.

 Don't look to hard at this one. If you happen to, you might notice a river of snot running down his upper lip. Sorry. Snot happens.

 This is the very last picture I took, and I love it.

A boy and his ride. Looking off into the great beyond - thinking things that only little boys think of.


Quick Beckham Update:

He moves all the time! I still have crazy sweet cravings and zero desire to cook. I'm pretty sure I could eat Acambaro three times a week. And unfortunately, no one in my family feels the same.

My weight gain has been an issue. I guess not too much of an issue if I can't really force myself to change my eating habits, but it's at least on my mind. It's nothing astronomical, but I think being pregnant perpetuates whatever insecurities women have about themselves. Anyhoo -

We are just past 30 weeks and things seem to be going well. Time is drawing nearer, and I feel like there is a lot I should be doing, but I haven't quite hit that final push (no pun intended) to make sure everything is in tact.
I'm hoping here in the next few weeks we can put the final touches on Beckham's room and I'll post pictures of that.

No comments :

Post a Comment