Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer-Summer-Summertime!

I hope that you all are now singing a little Will Smith!

This past weekend was great! We ran lots of errands, saw lots of people, and we had our first pool experience. Sunday night Jennifer invited us over to dinner. We really weren't planning on putting Cayden in the pool. We were just going to dip our feet in. Honestly. We weren't even really sure Cayden would like the pool. So we sat on the edge. And dipped our tootsies in. He splished. He splashed. And then he wanted more. So we got in up to our knees. And still he wanted more. Then we got up to our chest. He LOVED it! We are going try some more pool time later this week with our swimsuit. But it really made me excited for our upcoming swimmin' lessons!



He was lovin' the pool.

Pure Joy.
 Confession: I think we became "those" parents. I think it was subtle. I think it was our subconscience. Heath has terrible allergies. I usually do okay, but have sensitive skin. We knew Cayden would end up with variations of both. I think that we have been keeping him indoors accidentally. I think our brains were telling us that we don't want to irritate is allergies. Anyway...I'm trying to get passed that. Saturday we went outside, for a bit. He was a little hesitant about the grass. He would touch it, and jerk his hand away. Finally, he just crawled off the quilt and was good to go!


Cheerio ol' Chap!

He took his hat off, and thought the wind blowing through his hair was hillarious.

 I love this one.
And this one. I really wanted to take a picture of me and my little man on Mother's Day, but totally forgot! So this will do just fine. I have one day left of school. ONE day! I cannot wait to spend my days with this little guy!

No comments :

Post a Comment