Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This way Evil Lurks...

Evil can take the form of many things. Clowns. Laundry. A Bump in the night...
Tonight was the first time that Cayden was 100%, truly terrified of something. I know that at this age "stranger danger" can be a problem. Not for my little social butterfly. Only once or twice has he ever not wanted someone to hold him, or be near him.

Tonight Cayden's fear came in the form of an inflatable duck bathtub.

Ominous looking, I know. It's as if the eye follows you around the room....


The crazy part is that earlier in the evening I had brought the tub into the living room to blow up, and he acted like it was no big deal. Apparently once I filled the duck with water, and tried to set him in it, did the real horror begin. Screaming, Crying, and I think actual trembling occurred...bless his heart. For now it's back to the ol' bathtub on the counter routine. Once he saw "Old Faithful" he practically clawed his way into it...poor kid.




No comments :

Post a Comment