Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Doctor Update

We went to the doctor this morning, and there really was little change. My BP is in the normal range (thank goodness) and I was still having contractions every 10 minutes or so. After he did his check, I had at least progressed to a 4. Heath asked him how engaged the baby was and our humorous doctor replied, "He's not only engaged, he's at the altar." So my body is ready to have a baby, the contractions just aren't cooperating. He decided that based on effacement, dilation, and engagement, that with some help, I would have this baby. So, unless I go into labor today, we are scheduled to be induced in the morning!

It's all a little surreal. It's weird knowing that tomorrow is the big day, but I am glad that we are finally moving out of the "pregnancy" stage into the "here is my baby-isn't he cute" stage.

We will try to update the blog as quickly as we can!

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes!

No comments :

Post a Comment