Monday, October 19, 2015

In the Meantime ...

I have a post, sort of ready to go about Singapore. I will post it, eventually. But here is a quick phone dump and particular conversation that has been happening  A LOT lately. 








Cayden: "Mom, Can we have a cat?"

Me: "No, not until we move back?"

Beckham: "I want a pink cat!"

Me: "I don't think they make pink cats."

Cayden: "I want a black and white one named Mittens. And Beckham's cat will be named Guido. Dada, what do you want your cat to be named? What's your cat's name, Mama?"

--- In case you are keeping count - we now have 4 prospective cats

Heath: "Whompas. That's my cat's name." And then he chuckles to himself.

Me: "Swatch."
Cayden: "Mom, that's not a good name."

Seriously. It's all about cats. Feeding cats, and walking cats, and giving them a "nice place to rest."

Mittens, Guido, Whompas, and Swatch -

Ugh. But we are NOT getting four.

No comments :

Post a Comment