Sunday, August 10, 2014

Radio Silence



I know. I know! Like two months of radio silence. Not a peep. Not a post. Not a sentence of explanation. I could come up with various excuses having to do with time, internet speed, travel, parties, blah blah. Plain and simple, we've been busy enjoying ourselves and I haven't felt the need to blog. Yet. 

So to keep you in less suspense, the following are blog posts that will need to be completed when we return to Brasil in a week. 

1. Florida
2. Beckham turns ONE, and his party
3. Family Photos
4. Cayden and Mills party extravaganza
5. Grand Cayman
6. Life on the Farm
7. Play dates
8. Going "home"

Quick story about this photo - I wanted to take pictures of the boys. Nothing fancy, just fast and easy. Unfortunately at the moment I decided this, Beckham was wearing his pj shirt with food all over it, and Cayden's shirt was MIA. And I couldn't find another. Seriously. I did it anyway! Maybe before we leave, I'll try again with appropriate clothing. Maybe not.



No comments :

Post a Comment