Monday, June 25, 2012

Big Picture

Trying to get Cayden's 11 month photo has been, well...trying. He is all over the place. Looking back I should've tried putting him in a chair from the beginning, maybe that would have been easier. When he was smaller, he would just sit there all nice and comfy while Momma snapped away. To get a full body shot now, means you will be shooting in from the back because he is on. the. move.





My mom got Cayden a tent while we were away this weekend. I guess that is the big news! Heath and I got away for two full nights! It was wonderful. I really missed Cayden, but it was so nice to sleep-in, and read, and shop, and eat without having to worry about nap schedules, diapers, meltdowns, sunscreen, etc.
I have had maybe two nights sleep since Cayden was born, so I figured I would probably sleep easily. Did. I. Ever. After eating an early dinner, Heath and I went back to the hotel, and I literally layed down on the bed, fully clothed, and passed out at 8. What fun am I? Oh well. It was still nice.

BTW- Cayden did great without me. sniff. sniff. He slept pretty good the first night, not the best the second. But apparently never cried, or screamed out my name. That's good. He's a great baby, but deep down inside you really want them to miss you in a way that says they can't live without you. He did. He just wanted to show me what a big boy he was. Sniff. Sniff.


It's three weeks until Cayden's birthday. I may have a panic attack.

No comments :

Post a Comment