Monday, September 15, 2014

Cayden and Millie - Birthday Blowout

Kristin and I decided to throw Cayden and Mille a dual birthday party. And really, the planning began months in advance (unlike poor Beckham). There is a great place where we are from, where the kids can run around, play, and just be three year olds. They "do" parties. "Do" is an understatement. They did a Fantastic job. They decorated, they cut cake, they served drinks and food...and they cleaned up. Seriously - there is talk about how many more birthdays we can have there. I mean, 12 or 13 year olds like fake grocery stores, train sets, and slides, right?

But really, it was the BEST party. These photos are in no particular order!










This is so them. Chasing. Running. Acting Silly.






Beckham was trying to console her, not hurt her....I think.


He apparently likes to touch heads.












I absolutely love. love. love. that Millie and Cayden are friends. I love that we are able to keep the friendship alive even thousands of miles apart, and that we pick up where we leave off. I wouldn't trade the Kuhlows for anything!
I also love that they will have copious amounts of pictures to put on their wedding slide show.

No comments :

Post a Comment